Job Title: IT Officer
Organization: Goodman International Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Goodman International Ltd is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation & Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several Manufacturers from Europe and Middle East.
Job Summary: The IT Officer will ensure efficient operations of the IT systems within Goodman International and its external partners in executing the company’s daily duties.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Install and configure Computer Hardware, Operating systems and Applications.
- Monitoring, maintaining and updating computer systems and Networks.
- Enterprise Resource Systems Analysis and Integration.
- Maintaining high Data Security Measures for all the IT systems in the company
- Technical Support including training End-User Staff on new computer systems and Applications from time to time.
- Maintaining records of Software licenses
- Website Design, Administration and Maintenance
- Replace parts and software as required for all office IT related equipment
- Provide Support with Procedural documentation and written instructions on roll-out of New Applications.
- Set up new users Accounts and profiles and deal with all IT security related issues.
- Install Software and perform tests on all computer equipment and programs
- Setting up peripherals like printers, routers, fax-machines, Desk phones etc.
- Perform any other duties assigned
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for Goodman International Ltd IT Officer job career should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Computer Science
- Hold an ITIL/CCNA Certification.
- At least three years of proven experience in a similar or related position
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2012 configuration and administration.
- Experience in ERP Systems like SAP Business One and Tally.
- Experience in Network Routing and Switching is a MUST.
- Demonstrated Ability to troubleshoot Windows operating systems and desktop applications.
- Age: Below 35 years
- Ability to think Logically
- Ability to maintain calm and composure even under pressure
- Focused on results and responds positively to feedback
- Ability to prioritize your workload
How to Apply:
All suitable candidates are encouraged to apply by emailing us;
- Cover letter
- Scanned Copy of your recent Passport size photo
Email to: email@example.com
NOTE: Indicate Position Applied for on the subject Line, e.g. I.T OFFICER
OR Hand Deliver to:
Goodman International Ltd,
Hala Plaza, Plot 24B Nakasero Road,
Deadline: 26th September 2019