Job Title: Engineer Mobile Data Systems
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
ZTE Corporation is a Chinese multinational telecommunications equipment and systems company headquartered in Shenzhen, China. ZTE operates in three business units – Carrier Networks-Terminals-Telecommunication.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the ZTE Engineer Mobile Data Systems vacancy should hold a bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Telecommunications Engineering, Data Communications or Computer Science Degree.
- ICT Networks industry certifications & Packet core networks training.
- Network Security management skills an advantage
- At least a year of proven operations experience with Mobile
- Packet Core Networks (WIFI,GSM/EDGE, WCDMA (3G) and/ or LTE (4G)
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of Telecom packet core network architecture, interfaces, protocols and services for GPRS, UMTS networks.
- Working knowledge of IP based protocols for mobile networktechnology that includes, TCP/IP, SIP, SIGTRAN, MAP, GTP,RANAP, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, DNS and IPv6 Basics”
How to Apply for the job:
All suitably qualified candidates should deliver their applications to:
ZTE (Uganda) ltd.
Plot 3, Kololo Courts 2nd Floor.,
OR send via Email to: email@example.com
Deadline: 10th July 2015.