Job Title: NOC Engineer
Organisation: Roke Telkom Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Roke Telkom Ltd. is a licensed Public Service Provider and Public Infrastructure Provider, with the Uganda Communications Commission dealing in Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP) call termination and Wholesale Data, trading as Roke Telkom.
Job Summary: The NOC Engineer will be responsible for providing shift based support ensuring maximum service availability and performance through effective communication, monitoring event and incident management on a 24/7/365 basis
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The NOC Engineer must hold a University degree (BSc) Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Telecommunications
- Professional CCNA Certification
- At least two years of progressively responsible experience in a telecoms environment
- Possess networking knowledge
- Customer service and end user support experience
- Knowledge of bandwidth monitoring tools and systems such as Sandvine is an added advantage
- Background in a telecoms environment is an added advantage
How to Apply:
All applications should be sent to email@example.com indicating the position your applying for.
Deadline: 26th June 2018