Job Title: Public Relations and Sales Executives (2 Career Vacancies)
NFT Consult, a leading HR Consultancy firm, seeks to recruit for it valuable client, Our client is a media platform that provides marketing and advertising services through magazine, web, social medial and Mobile App. NFT Human Resource Solutions are customer tailored per industry requirements and are geared towards increased cost savings, process improvement leading to improved efficiency and effectiveness yet simultaneously strengthening quality and control of resources.
Job Summary: The Public Relations and Sales Executive will plan publicity campaigns and approach potential advertising customers for the client’s magazine, Web and Mobile App, with the aim of winning new business and making repeat sales to existing customers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Compile and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Plan and engage in outbound publicity campaigns.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The candidate should possess a degree in Marketing or Business Related Field from a recognized University.
- Past experience in Corporate Sales
- Three or more years’ experience in the Advertising Field
- Strong presentation and sales skills
- Computer literacy skills with working knowledge of Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good knowledge and understanding of the functioning of the Internet, Social Media and Smartphones.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to develop relationships with customers, other sales staff, peers, marketing, and management.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Excellent planning skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
How to Apply for the job:
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses. Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements. The applications/CVs should be prepared in English and submitted in either MS Word or PDF format will be considered.
Deadline: Friday 29th August 2014 by 4:30pm