Uganda Management Institute (UMI) is a Management Development Institution with a mission “To Excel in Developing Practical and Sustainable Administration, Leadership and Management Capacity”. It provides management training, consultancy and research services in response to the demands of the public, private, and NGO sectors. In addition to short performance improvement management skills development courses, the Institute offers high quality career development management courses at Certificate, Diploma, Postgraduate Diploma and Higher Degree Levels. The Institute’s activities are currently carried out at the main campus in Kampala and its Outreach Centers in Mbarara, Gulu and Mbale.
Deadline: Friday 6th, December 2013 by 5.00pm
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organizing lecture rooms for use by participants and Facilitators
- Coordinating with Administrative Assistants to ensure successful lecture room presentation
- Supporting Consultants, Lecturers and other Facilitators in setting up lecture room equipment
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by superiors
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should possess an A-Level Certificate
- Certificate in Logistics Management or Computer Science
- Two years relevant experience in Logistics Management and Training
Job Terms: All successful candidates will, on being confirmed in appointment, be offered five-year renewable contracts, a competitive basic salary complemented by housing allowance, medical allowance, transport allowance and an attractive gratuity scheme. Staff are also provided with support for continuous personal development.
How to Apply for the Job:
Hard copies of applications with comprehensive typed CVs, two passport size photos, certified copies of transcripts and certificates together with the applicant’s telephone contact, names, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees should be received at the address below;
The Human Resource Manager
Uganda Management Institute
Plot 44 – 52 Jinja Road
P. O. Box 20131, Kampala. Uganda.
Tel: 259722/ 265139/ 265140/265138