Job Title: Accountant
PeopleBrand House seeks to recruit for its client an established wholesaler of consumer goods in Uganda.
Job Summary: The Accountant will be responsible for the provision of effective & efficient financial management throughout the entire business and enhance compliance to regulatory and statutory requirements for sound business performance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development of financial policies, controls and risk management systems.
- Supervision of company budgets and financial statements preparation.
- Oversight of company assets, stock and fiscal record keeping.
- Management of company debtors and creditors portfolios.
- Coordinate and facilitate internal and external financial audits.
- Ensure statutory and regulatory compliance with relevant tax and financial authorities.
- Manage and support the Accounts team performance & development.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The candidate should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce / Business Administration.
- Five or more years working experience in an accounting role.
- Strong Accounting knowledge
- Possession of an Accounting certification will be of an advantage.
How to Apply for the job:
All interested candidates are encouraged to email their updated CVs to email@example.com or post to People Brand House, P. O. Box 74695, Kampala or hand deliver to our offices at BMK House, Hotel Africana, Wampewo Avenue, Kampala. All application should be addressed to the HR & Administration Officer;
Deadline: 19th September 2014.