Job Title: Administrative Assistant/Receptionist
NFT Consult, a leading HR Consultancy firm, seeks to recruit for it valuable client, a reputable legal firm. NFT Human Resource Solutions are customer tailored per industry requirements and are geared towards increased cost savings, process improvement leading to improved efficiency and effectiveness yet simultaneously strengthening quality and control of resources.
Job Summary: The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist role will primarily offer quality services in the field of reception & administrative support to the Company. In a professional and efficient manner, the incumbent will reflect the Company’s reputation in the industry.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The jobholder will be required to demonstrate initiative and work as an enthusiastic team member in accordance with the Company office routines and procedures, keeping in mind the overall business objectives.
- Offer a professional level of customer service to all internal and external customers in an efficient and courteous manner to ensure good Company image.
- Provide efficient reception, administrative and clerical support services to the organizational matters or other routine matters as required.
- Quickly respond to varied requests for information, in line with the established policies and procedures of Company.
- Carry out professional selling using phone calls or through mail services. This will require him/her to provide essential information regarding the company and its activities confidently to clients.
- Stay updated on what is happening within Company premise and market trends in line with the organizational objectives
- Keep the reception areas clean, organized and attractive at all time.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist must possess a good diploma or a degree holder in marketing or office management
- At least a year’s working experience in a reputable organization
- Computer proficiency skills i.e. working knowledge of Microsoft Suite of products
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess the ability to act in a professional and courteous manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess a high level of organizational skills;
- Be able to pay precise attention to detail;
- Be able to multi-task
- Achievement Orientation: Sets high performance standards and demonstrates an understanding of Company products to clients visiting the premise.
- Customer Service: Acknowledges customers in a courteous and friendly manner, gives priority to customer satisfaction while ensuring customer requirements are met.
- Ethics & Accountability: Acts in a manner consistent with Company values. Should follow organization policies; be open and honest to clients while maintaining confidentiality.
- Commitment to Safety and Environment: Committed to the philosophies of workplace health and safety and protection of the environment. Identifies relevant issues and hazards in own work area. Ensures all tasks are implemented in accordance with procedures, policies and Company requirements.
- Teamwork: Respects and support other group’s ideas to enhance team environment.
- Continuous Improvement: Identifies opportunities for process, system and work area improvement.
How to Apply for the job:
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses. Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements. The applications/CVs should be prepared in English and submitted in either MS Word or PDF format will be considered.