Hope Sharing Family (HOSFA) is a not- for- profit Organisation established in 1993 with a mission of contributing to a process where the deprived have access to basic human needs and promote self sustenance.
HOSFA provides health services through its Medical Department- St. Francis Health Centre IV in Mityana district. HOSFA is undertaking a ONE year project” Human Resources for Health support for recruitment” with support of MildMay Uganda. The project aims at increasing availability of skilled health workers in Uganda’s Health system to deliver quality HIV/AIDS services.
Job Title: Clinical Officer
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Clinical Officer hold a diploma in clinical medicine and community health.
- S/he must be registered with Allied Health Professionals council.
- A minimum of one year experience is required.
- Good communication skills
- Time management skills
- Computer literacy skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Be hardworking
- Show trustworthiness
- Exhibit a high level of integrity and confidentiality.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should labour to provide their certified copies of academic transcripts, a full CV, and two professional referees and duly submit to: The Human Resource Officer, Hope Sharing Family P.O. Box 260, Mityana. Uganda Or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or hand deliver to physical address- Mityana along Ddanya Road,
NB: Only shortlisted persons will be contacted.