Roofings Rolling Mills is a leading steel manufacturing company in East Africa, having a three-Phased project comprising of a wire galvanizing line, reinforced TMT bars, Push, Pull Pickling Line (PPL), Continuous Galvanizing Line and Colour Coating Line located at the Kampala Industrial Business Park, Namanve, Uganda.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Weekly finished products costing.
- Inventory management — updating the ERP with the latest unit cost for each inventory item and making adjustments to inventory units when need arises e.g. after stock takes or when variance is identified.
- Responsible for fixed assets management — ensuring on a monthly basis that the fixed assets module is updated with correct values of fixed assets i.e. disposal, additions, depreciation, impairment charges.
- Project appraisal – establish Net Present Value, Payback Period, Internal Rate of Return (IRR) and other key ratios for project evaluation.
- Preparation of management information system (MIS) reports on a daily basis.
- Reconciliation of overseas supplier accounts.
- Perform other job related tasks as assigned by superiors
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The candidate should hold a Bachelor of Commerce Degree preferably in accounting or any other business course.
- Possess at least 3 years of relevant experience preferably (but not restricted to) steel products.
- Be qualified or pursuing a qualification in either CIMA, ACCA or CPA.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and computerized accounting knowledge and high level of proficiency using spreadsheets, experience working with Oracle based ERP is an added advantage.
- Be able to prioritize objectives, duties and to work independently
How to Apply:
If you believe that you are our ideal candidate, please send an application letter with detailed CV, copies of academic credentials, day time telephone contact and names of three referees by December 13′ 2013 to:
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER Roofings Rolling Mills Ltd P.O Box 35086, Kampala, Ugand a or via E-mail to: email@example.com
Deadline: Friday 13th November 2013