JESA Farm Dairy Ltd boasts of the most delicious highly nutritious milk which comes to you from the JESA Farm which is nestled in the unspoiled lush greegfn pastures of Busunju. At JESA, they have built reputation on producing world class high quality dairy products. To achieve this, they start with only the finest and freshest milk from their farm and a few selected suppliers.
- In charge of the reconciliation of trade debtor accounts.
- Proactively coordinate the collection of payments with sales and marketing department.
- Handle all credit applications from customers.
- Setting up and maintaining customer files.
- Prepare regular analysis reports on debtors.
- Receive and respond to customer queries.
- Prepare and circulate customer statements on a regular basis.
- The candidate should have at least three years’ experience in a similar accounting role, with at least Level II ACCA qualifications.
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Be a good team player
- Highly proactive attitude and can work under pressure
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Computer literacy skills
- High degree of Integrity
Deadline: 31st March 2014