Job Title:Debt Recovery Executive
Africa Broadcasting (U) Limited owns and operates NTV the number one TV station in Uganda. We are a subsidiary of the Nation Media Group, which is East & Central Africa’s largest multi-media group.
Job Summary: The NTV Debt Recovery Executive will be responsible for compiling and evaluating information needed to collect delinquent accounts; recommend and initiate enforcement action or legal proceedings as required.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure timely delivery of Invoices, Statements and Demand notes to all the clients
- Ensure debt collection from day one.
- Ensure that there is timely reconciliation with the clients for quick payments.
- Ensuring that all credit notes due to the clients have been dully passed and account adjusted.
- Conduct regular client visits and collection of payments.
- Ensure that all attachments as required by the client are in order to ease the collection process.
- Report any clients’ complaints to Credit Controller and ensure action is taken immediately.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The candidate must possess a good University Bachelor’s degree
- Skills and knowledge of human motivation and behavior
- Possess a quality of efficiently handling difficult situations
- Exercise resourcefulness and ingenuity in gathering needed information from a wide variety of sources
- Understand, apply and explain pertinent laws and procedures concerning collections and the seizure and sale of property
- Possess the ability to gather and present information in legal proceedings to aid legal judgments
How to apply for the job:
If any of these vacancies suits your experience and career obligations, then feel free to send your application letter together with your CV and copies of your academic and relevant support documents to the under signed;
Human Resources Manager,
Africa Broadcasting (U) Limited – NTV Uganda,
Kampala Serena Conference Center,
Applications can be hand-delivered to the Reception of NTV Uganda (Kampala Serena Conference Center).
E-mail your applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 18th July, 2014