Job Tittle: Farm/ Production Manager
BRAC, the largest non-governmental development organization in the world, is working in a number of countries in Africa and Asia, with a view to alleviate poverty. The organization implements integrated development approach combining education, health, agriculture, Livestock, adolescent empowerment, and micro finance.
- Manage all aspects of seed production, and processing, at the seed production farm.
- Make production and distribution plan & identify bottleneck and provide solutions.
- Seed processing equipment maintenance, inspections and follow up.
- Follow up the contact grower’s field and ensure the purchase quality seed from them.
- Work with accounts preparing estimated and actual cost of inputs and final product in accordance with business plan.
- The Farm Manager should possess a MSc. in Agriculture
- At least ten years of work experience in related field operations, especially in educational/ outreach on seed production
- Highly skilled on seed production in the farm
- Significant experience in creation of farm plan and whole farm budget
- Highly reliable and responsible person