Job Title: Finance and Administration Manager
South Eastern Private Sector Promotion Enterprise Ltd (SEPSPEL) evolved from Busia Private Sector Promotion Centre, which was established in 1998 by the Ministry of Finance, Planning and Economic Development (MoFPED) and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) as a GoU/UNDP programme. In 2003, the Promotion Centre was re-profiled and registered as a company limited by guarantee. SEPSPEL’s mission is” To empower the vulnerable communities to attain improved standards of living on a sustainable basis”. The organization has operations in 22 Districts. We focus on Livelihoods, Education, Advocacy, Human Rights, Water and Sanitation and Private Sector Capacity building.
Job Summary: The Finance and Administrative Manager (FAM) will be responsible for the financial and administrative management of SEPSPEL. The incumbent will also formulate, monitor and review SEPSPEL’s financial resources management and utilization. He/She will also ensure the formulation, review and implementation of administrative policies and procedures. The job holder will be responsible for Budget preparation, Budget analysis, Projection, Control, Management, Financial reporting and overall Administration.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in: Commerce, Business Administration, Finance and Accounting from a recognized University;
- Professional course in CPA, ACCA is an added advantage;
- At least four to six years of relevant working experience in Finance department preferably in an NGO environment;
- Past experience with USAID funded projects is an added advantage;
- Working knowledge of the National Policies and Laws related to the Finance Function;
- Good team player able to work with tug teams in a busy environment.;
Age: Between 28-40 years
How to Apply for the job:
All suitably qualified candidates should send their applications, photocopies of academic documents and updated CV including three referees and a table with salary history from your 2 most recent employers. The complete application should be addressed to; The Chairman Board of Directors, SEPSPEL, P.O BOX 62, Busia. Uganda. You can hand deliver it to our Busia Office (opposite Madibira P/S) or send via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted and any form of lobbying shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Deadline: Monday 11th May, 2015 by 5.00 Pm