Job Title: Financial Accountant
Future Options Consulting Ltd is an online recruitment services which now seeks to recruit on behalf of its valued Client, a key player in the Health sector.
Job Summary: The Financial Accountant will be responsible for ascertaining that there is efficient running of the all Company’s financial aspects by providing necessary information to Company’s top management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monthly Management Reports including Trial Balance, Profit and Loss Accounts, Balance Sheets and Cash Flow Statements.
- In charge of the preparation of annual budgets and monthly analysis of variances between the budgets and actuals.
- Working closely with external auditors.
- Internal audit of the computerized systems.
- Custody of Company’s Fixed Assets Register and ensuring the Company’s assets are taken care of.
- Tax Planning and ensuring accurate and timely returns / payment of taxes including PAYE, VAT, withholding tax, installment and corporate taxes
- Computation of landed costs for all imported goods and thereafter posting into the Accounting system.
- Weekly / Monthly reconciliations for bank, petty cash and suppliers.
- Intercompany reconciliations with other regional companies.
- Daily posting of cheque payments and local supplier invoices into the Accounting system.
- Accounting for foreign exchange differences.
- Continuous stock audits
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by the Managing Director.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The candidate should also be a fully qualified accountant with ACCA.
- The candidate should have at least three years of related experience preferably in Medical/Healthcare
How to Apply for the job:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and CVs to: email@example.com.
Deadline: 15th August 2014