Job Title: Client Services Representatives
Organisation: Future Options Consulting Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Future Options Consulting Ltd is an online recruitment services which now seeks to recruit on behalf of its valued Client in the Storage and Information Management Industry.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Main contact person for our clients (Customer support)
- Work on a dedicated software used by the company and do data-entry work (Training will be provided)
- Prepare various work orders with the software
- General administrative and office management duties
- Prepare invoices for clients
- Prepare monthly reports for clients
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in BBA, BCOM, or any other relevant related field
- Two to three years of experience in a similar or related field
- Product and Market knowledge
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Phone skills, customer service skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated C.Vs, academic documents and application letters via E-mail to: email@example.com indicating the position as the subject line.
Deadline: 7th September 2018