Job Title: Team Leaders (Several Job Placements)
Organisation: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Upcountry, Uganda
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd which operates as a holding company and through its subsidiaries provides emergency loans to individuals in the East African region. They are a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa with a branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd has introduced a new product available to formally employed persons working in the Private Sector.
Job Summary: The Team Leaders will be responsible for total team performance in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading successful and ambitious teams.
- Market intelligence and industry developments in the market.
- Successful resolution of customer related issues/complaints in a timely/professional way.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Platinum Credit Team Leader must hold a Degree in a relevant field.
- At least two years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
- Computer knowledge.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven sales skills, by demonstrated success in consistently meeting sales goals.
- Proven relationship building skills in sales and collections activities with stakeholders.
- Proven track record in recruiting, training, retaining, working with and growing teams to solve specific challenges and accomplish tasks.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their their applications, detailed CVs (in Ms Word format) and testimonials (in PDF format) to the address below; (total email size should not exceed 2MB)
The Ag. HR Manager,
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application to: email@example.com
Deadline: 30th June 2018