Organisation: Huawei Technologies
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Director Human Resources
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. is a Chinese multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services company headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong. It is the largest telecommunications equipment maker in the world, having overtaken Ericsson in 2012. Huawei is a leading ICT solutions provider. Our telecom network equipment, IT products, and smart devices provide solutions in 170 countries and regions worldwide. With annual sales revenue of USD39.6 billion in 2013, Huawei ranked 285th on the Global Fortune 500. Together with our partners, we are building a better connected world.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· In charge of the design, implement and improve the staff management processes, and to ensure its effective implementation.
· Control the HC budget, regularly informed of the implementation of the budget.
· Supply manpower timely according to the plans. Strengthen the recruitment, interview, on boarding and resign management. Compile related allowance and other payment listings for processing; handle staff related queries and ensure scheduled and regular HR tasks are handled and completed ready for processing on time.
· Focus on the daily management of staff, including attendance, assessment, training, payroll, travel and so on.
· Organize team activities and various communication activities to motivate the team staff morale, improve work efficiency.
· Formulate departmental training development programs to improve the capacity and quality of the team staff.
· Careful handling team members’ incentive and disincentive items to maintain harmonious labor relations.
· Strengthen management of outsourcing company.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should hold a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Social Sciences, Organisational Psychology and Communications; or any equivalent.
· At least four years’ experience in a work environment
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Must be quick learner
· Active and can work under pressure
How to Apply job:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications, CVs and related academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 10th June, 2015