Job Title: Several Teacher/Trainer Jobs (Petroleum Leadership, Management and Economics)
Organisation: Sunmaker Energy (Uganda) Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Sunmaker Energy Group is a professional high-tech enterprise dedicated to providing comprehensive ranges of highly-qualified products, technical services and solutions, professional training and consultancy services in oil and gas industry in countries engaged in the Belt and Road Initiative. We are focusing on energy fields, including oil, gas and geothermal energy, and localized education and training.
Job Summary: The Teacher/Trainer will teach adult employees of Sunmaker Energy Group in Petroleum Leadership, Management and Economics studies.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Disburse knowledge of the main leadership, economic and management tools available for analysing the international energy industry
- The incumbent is expected to conduct research, develop curriculums and implement training courses of oil and gas leadership, economics and management.
- Teach and supervise adult employees of all levels and to carry out individual and group-based research of the highest international standard, which contributes to developing the academic field of Leadership, Economics and Management in Petroleum.
- Critically review information and critically analyse issues relating to the international energy sector, informed by developments at the forefront of the subject
- Use economic analysis to understand issues in the international energy industry
- Explain to others what forces are driving the international energy industry, market and players
- Provide an informed opinion on approaches and strategies in the international energy sector
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Sunmaker Teacher/ Trainer job placement should possess a strong academic background of Associate professor or equivalent with a Master’s degree in Leadership, Economics, Business Administration, Management or similar
- Qualifications must be documented by a number of published contributions of international standard
- Possess excellent management skills as well as strong teaching qualifications with international accreditation such as ISO, BSI, SQA, BAC
- The applicant’s potential for undertaking the special responsibilities in relation to the position is of particular relevance
- Possess an understanding of the key policy issues relating to the exploitation, trade, processing and consumption of energy
- Previous experience and skills in leadership, management, financial and economic modelling as well as investment appraisal
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to work in cross-functional highly motivated teams
- Well organized individual with proven ability to perform under time pressure and to juggle competing deadlines
- Highly reliable character showing a strong commitment to excellence, including attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-starter, able to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Highly motivated person with a positive attitude, who would enjoy working in an international and distributed team
- Broad knowledge and understanding of oil and gas sector in Uganda
- The applicant must be qualified to teach in the Oil and Gas sector
Salary: Negotiable based on experience and skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their electronic applications with updated CVs addressed to the Human Resources to: email@example.com (please clearly indicate the job title as subject of the Email)
Deadline: 31st August 2017 by 2pm