Job Title: Internal Audit Executive
NFT Consult, a leading HR Consultancy firm, seeks to recruit for it valuable client, Roofings Limited, Our client is a leading steel manufacturing company in East Africa, having a three-Phased project comprising of a wire galvanizing line, reinforced TMT bars, Push, Pull Pickling Line 9ppl0, continuous Galvanizing Line and Color Coating Line located at the Kampala Industrial Business Park, Namanve Uganda. NFT Human Resource Solutions are customer tailored per industry requirements and are geared towards increased cost savings, process improvement leading to improved efficiency and effectiveness yet simultaneously strengthening quality and control of resources.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively review of general ledgers, accounts receivables, accounts payables & all related reports & MIS reports.
- Responsible for the verification and authorization of sales invoices.
- Checking of cash receipts, banking deposits & daily cash reconciliations.
- Payment voucher & casual cards verification
- Review of various supplier invoices before payments
- Review of accountabilities for the various advances
- Stock control in terms of variance monitoring.
- Analysis of material usage & daily factory reports as they arise.
- Weighbridge daily tonnage analysis
- Checking of ADJs analysis
- Handling excess, less & wrong production issues & their disposal
- Audit of engineering and administration stores.
- Review and reconciliation of time and attendance records with payroll
- Fuel and commercial items verification.
- Processing all credit, debit & refund notes.
- Checking of local and export tax invoices
- Checking of medical supplies and invoices
- Routine checks of outlet operations
- Assist the senior internal audit executives while carrying out the post audits of the various departments.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the immediate supervisor
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should preferably hold a good bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce with a major in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Good working knowledge of accounting software i.e. MS Excel & ERP
- At least two years’ relevant experience
- Good numerical ability
- Attention to detail
- High degree of personal integrity
- Excellent analytical skills.
How to Apply for the job:
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses. Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements. The applications/CVs should be prepared in English and submitted in either MS Word or PDF format will be considered.