German Leprosy and TB Relief Association (GLRA) is an international Relief organization whose main project activities in Uganda include the support to the National TB/Leprosy control programme of the Ministry of Health in the treatment, care and rehabilitation of Leprosy/ TB affected persons.
Project Name: German Leprosy and TB Relief Association (GLRA)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of logistical requirements
- Procurement of goods and services
- Ensuring security of goods and services
- Monitoring and technical supervision
- Follow up of national & international requirements /obligations.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The prospective applicant should possess a Diploma in procurement/CIPS /business administration/or equivalents, computer literate and hold a valid driving permit.
- Ability to manage logistical issues in an NGO environment
- At least two years experience in related job roles.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should send their applications with updated Curriculum Vita, copies of academic testimonials should be sent to: GLRA, Kansanga, Kiwafu Road. Plot No. 4384, Kampala, Uganda. Tel: 0414374906
Deadline: 22nd November 2013 by 5.00 PM