Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Quality Chemical Industries Ltd (QCIL) is a pharmaceutical plant, producing anti-retroviral and anti-malarial drugs at Luzira Industrial Park in Uganda. QCIL is a joint venture between Quality Chemicals Ltd-a local drug distribution company and Cipla Ltd-a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer from India.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Mechanical Engineer will be planning, and Partnering with mechanical team in the smooth running of all utility and other equipments
- Providing technical evaluation service for relevant supplies from vendors
- Planning, Maintaining and observing relevant documentation related to qualification, validation and preventive maintenance
- Interpreting, updating design and building layouts/ Drawings in AUTO-CAD
- Developing project specifications
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Mechanical Engineer should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering,
- Three or more years’ demonstrable experience in a large industrial set up with knowledge in AUTOCAD use.
How to apply for the job:
All candidates should send their applications with the above requirements via post or hand deliver them to with their application letters, curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional qualifications, contact details for three (3) professional referees and a day-time telephone number to the address below:
The Human Resources Manager,
Quality Chemical Industries Ltd.
Luzira Industrial Park,
P.O. Box 34871, Kampala, Uganda.
NB: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: Tuesday, 18th of February 2014 by 5:00pm.