Job Title: Programme Officer (Vouchers)
The Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation – Uganda (Baylor-Uganda) headquartered at Mulago hospital, is a comprehensive HIV/AIDS care and treatment organization that supports the treatment and care of HIV infected and affected Children and Adults. Baylor – Uganda has four operational areas; HIV/AIDS care, treatment and prevention services, maternal child health services, Health Professional training and Clinical Research. Baylor-Uganda is in receipt of UNICEF and PEPFAR grant through CDC.
Job Summary: The Programme Officer (Vouchers) will be providing technical support in the Voucher management to enhance an effective and efficient transport system in line with SMGL project objectives
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The incumbents will possess Bachelor’s (honors) degree in Commerce, Accounting or Finance or any professional course.
- Extensive knowledge of any Finance and accounting packages most especially Navision.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in managing district grants programs/projects with a reputable international NGO, and direct experience with government and donor representatives
- Team and communication skills
- Must be dynamic. Persuasive &convincing, self- motivated and able to demonstrate high initiative.
How to Apply for the job:
All suitable candidates with a desire to work with the Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation should send their applications to: Send a detailed updated CV demonstrating possession of the job requirements, current position, names and addresses of three referees, copies of professional/Academic documents, email address, and day time telephone contact. You must have at least a credit 6 in MATH and ENGLISH.
The Human Resource Manager,
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation-Uganda,
Block 5 Mulago Hospital, P.O. Box 72052 clock tower, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 15th August 2014
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.