Talent Development Solutions (U) Ltd is recruiting on behalf of its Client who is a Ugandan based company that provides Internet, Data, and VOIP services to a number of clients. It provides a platform for VOIP traffic to destinations around the world. It provides data center services for both Co-Location and Data Hosting as well services in environments which are equipped with all data center facilities.
Job Summary: The Sales and Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining the sales and marketing strategies to the company objectives and to play a significant role in driving the success of the organisation.
Reports to: Chief Operations Officer
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development of the organisation’s Sales and Marketing strategies
- Ensure that the Sales & Marketing goals and targets are aligned with corporate goals and will drive the achievement of the defined company objectives.
- Ensure research projects that are needed to inform departrnental planning and target setting are being carried out and all information is analyzed for comprehensive decision-making.
- Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction with the sales department to meet agreed company objectives
- Take lead in the drive to develop, implement and monitor the organisation, Marketing and Communications strategy, plans and activities so as to ensure company visibility, conaorate socials responsibility and awareness will results in strategic partnerships that drive and to achieve corporate goals
- Developing/approving sales targets for the sales team and the marketing officer (informed by corporate goals and market research
- Advise management on market trends, new products and product enhancements accordingly.
- To ensure that the company s actively engaged in establishing and strengthening strategic relationships with key stakeholders and influencer.
- To lead the Sales and Marketing Team in a manner that empowers them to sell and rnarket company products efficiently and effectively, and deliver excellent customer service
- Develop, manage and monitor Sales and Marketing budget
- Provide detailed monthly and quarterly reports on Sales and Marketing activities including projecting product sales and income generating business activities.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a bachelor, degree in a relevant field
- At least 4-6 years of sales and marketing experience.
- Experience in selling and managing telecommunications products / services.
- Extensive experience of developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies to meet company objectives.
- Good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
How to Apply:
All interested job suitors should submit their electronic applications, including cover letter and resume, with contacts for 3 referees IN ONE DOCUMENT, to email@example.com
Deadline: 22nd November 2013