1. Manage and operate the Ready Mix concrete trucks including but not limited to the following:
a. Machine / unit operation
b. Site establishment logistics arrangements
c. Overall site supervision (Project site management)
d. Production Scheduling
e. Cost & Stock Controls
f. Material procurement
g. Equipment maintenance scheduling
2. Provision of daily/weekly/monthly reports for the following:
a. Daily/weekly/monthly sales and cost report
b. Daily/weekly/monthly production and stock report
c. Daily/weekly/monthly material procurement report
3. Assist in the selling of Ready Mix products
4. Other functions and tasks as requested by the CEO
• Candidate must possess a Diploma in construction or related field.
• 5+ years experience within the construction sector / industry.
• Concrete product production experience preferable
• Strong business process understanding
• Mechanical/Hydraulic background advantageous
• Proven background in project management with an ability to manage tasks
• Experience managing local suppliers and vendors
• Must possess a valid drivers licence
• Time management skills that support a balance of strategic and tactical activities
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of an organization
• Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks
• Team player
• Display the professional qualities expected by House of Concrete East Africa Limited
• Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
• “Hands-on” attitude required.
• Works well in a multicultural workplace
• Disciplined approach to problem solving
• Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally
About the Company: House of Concrete supplies Concrete mixtures right on site meeting the exact requirements of our clients. Through its team of experienced engineers and concrete technologists, CONTINUOUS MIXING on site with flexible, accurate, waste free concrete. House of concrete can supply high performance durable concrete for all applications and requirements.