Manager Corporate Planning and Reporting
Jobs at: Movit Products Limited
Deadline of this Job:
8 November 2019
Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Manager Corporate Planning and Reporting (MCP&R)
Reporting to the Chief Finance Ofﬁcer (CFO) the Manager Corporate planning and Reporting will be responsible for annual business planning and budgeting, including periodical review, monthly business performance reporting, analysis and insights, ﬁnancial modelling of emerging business opportunities, and post investment review of commercial decisions and deals..
• Develop and implement corporate planning strategies and activities like business planning, budgeting, business performance monitoring and analysis, ﬁnancial modelling, and post
• investment review
• Develop business insights backed’by data driven analysis to support the commercial and ﬁnancial decision—making process within the organization.
• Oversee the annual organization wide business planning and budgeting cycle
• Lead the ﬁnancial modelling process to support strategic business opportunities and initiatives
• Conduct strategic and tactical commercial analysis of business opportunities and threats in collaboration with the Sales, Marketing, Purchasing and Supply teams
• Prepare and present performance reports and analytics for a range of business requirements focused on the key drivers of value in the organization.
• Participate in business unit and organization wide programs, initiatives and projects as required to support the effective utilisation of SAP system
Job application procedure
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the relevant criteria for the roles, please submit your application, including copies of your academic and professional certiﬁcates, testimonials and your detailed curriculum vitae and contacts of three (3) professional referees familiar with your qualiﬁcations and work experience by close of business 8 November 2019.
For the full details about this position, and how to apply; kindly log onto our e-recruitment platform via https://www2.deloitte.com/ke/en/careers/executive-search-recruitment.html Email or hard copy applications will not be accepted.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member ﬁrms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member ﬁrms