Makerere University Finalist dead after Electric shock

Makerere University Finalist dead after Electric shock

Police discovered the decomposing body of Viola Asizu, a fourth year Makerere University student of Pharmacy in her Hostel room at Hollywood in Mukwenda Zone, Kawempe Division.

A report from the police spokesperson, Fred Enanga states that the deceased was last seen by colleagues on Thursday 12th December, 2019 evening cooking porridge.

“It is on December 14, 2019, that a bad smell started coming out of her room, with flies around. The custodian, Henry Kitaka was alerted and he informed Makerere University Police,” Enanga said.

The 23 year old, according to police report was electric shocked as she tried to put her laptop charger into the socket.

“The position of the body and the post-mortem indicate that she was electrocuted while connecting her laptop to the socket and killed when she simultaneously came in contact with the energized uninsulated cable.”

After closure of business at the University, Asizu opted to stay around and complete had stayed behind to complete her research.

Loading spinner

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

25 − 20 =

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.