The Admissions Office, Department of the Academic Registrar would wish to inform all First-Year Privately Sponsored Students that your admission letters are ready and have been forwarded to your respective Schools/Colleges under which you were admitted.
The Admissions Office would like you to further note the following:
- To collect your provisional admission letter, you need to present your former school identity card.
- You are required to pay at least 60% of tuition fees and all functional fees before you are issued with an original admission letter.
- All tuition and functional fees are paid to the bank at the counter. Please do not entrust anybody with your tuition and functional fees for payment outside the bank.
- There are conmen/women who will try to help you pay fees in the bank and vanish with your money.
- If you need any help, please seek guidance from the admissions offices at senate building on level 3 or your respective college registrar/principals’ office.
- Change of programme forms will be issued and received back from Monday, 18th 2014 to Friday 22nd August, 2014.
- All freshers shall report to the freedom square for a meeting with the university officials on Monday, 18th August, 2014 9:00AM.