Standard Bank Group has a 152-year history in South Africa and started building a franchise in the rest of Africa in the early 1990s. In Uganda, we operate under the name Stanbic Bank.
We currently operate in 20 countries on the African continent, including South Africa, as well as in other selected emerging markets. You will also find Standard Bank Group in 12 countries outside of Africa.
Job Summary: The Manager Customer Care & Production Assurance offers the business with a point of contact for all aspects of IT Service Delivery support and management of issues logged with IT Help Desk. The incumbent ensures all aspects of Service Level Management (SLM) both Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Operating Level Agreements (OLA) are implemented, reviewed and working effectively by managing both internal and external service suppliers. The applicant offers IT Help Desk support function through management and resolution of all calls at 1st Level and escalation as per IT Service Support Model. Additionally, this function plays liaison role with Business and other IT functions to continuously identify opportunities to improve the efficiency of IT Service Delivery and Issues resolution.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Standard Bank should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/Systems or related field
- Professional Certification/Active Membership of a professional organization
- A minimum of five years’ experience in any of the following areas: Project Management, IT Service Delivery.
- Three or more years management experience
- Banking/financial industry experience would be an added advantage
- Postgraduate qualification would be an added advantage
- Excellent management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Technically competent with broad knowledge of systems management, development and implementation methods with specialist knowledge of Project Management
- Possess extensive knowledge of the bank’s Core systems
How to Apply for the job:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to Apply Online through their linked in Profiles.