Mount Allison University is accepting applications from eligible students for the Top Student Scholar Award program for the academic year 2020/21.
There are 14 awards open for students from all over the globe who want to complete undergraduate degree coursework at the Mount Allison University.
Founded in 1839, Mount Allison University offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses and links your courses to make a degree that suits your requirements and interests.
Why at Mount Allison University? The university has a very high-quality and up-to-date education system. This also helps you to maintain your study expenses. They will enhance their skills, gain advanced knowledge and become an expert in their specific field.
Application Deadline: March 1.
- University: Mount Allison University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 14
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Domestic & International students can apply for this grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate support will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The award is available for students who have earned the highest grade 12 mid-term admissions average
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, candidates have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for academic transcripts and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students have to provide proof of one of the following:
- TOEFL score of 90 (internet test), 580 (paper test), 213 (computer test) (DI Code 0939) with no band score lower than 20
- International English Language Testing System – Academic (IELTS) score of 6.5 with no band score lower than 6
- Canadian Academic English Test – Computer Edition (CAEL CE) minimum score of 70
- Cambridge English – Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) or Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) with a minimum Cambridge English Score of 176
Mount Allison University will provide the award amount of $2,000 for eligible students.