Job Title: Office Administrator (Fresher Jobs)
Organisation: SeaOwl Energy Services
Duty Station: Masaka, Uganda
SeaOwl manages the complete recruitment cycle from sourcing, recruitment, mobilization and personnel planning for energy customers. It is specialized in highly-skilled profiles and the underlying activity of designees / staff mainly covers drilling and off-shore oil rig management. It also provides scalable, integrated operations & maintenance resources and services covering the lifecycle of energy assets, as well as tele-operated surveillance and maintenance services.
About EACOP Project:
The East African Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP) Project involves the construction and operation of a buried, cross-border pipeline to transport crude oil from the Lake Albert area in Uganda to the eastern coast of Tanzania for export to international markets. The pipeline will run from Kabaale in Hoima District, Uganda, to Chongoleani, Tanga Region, in Tanzania. The length of the pipeline is 1,443 kilometres (km) of which 296 km will be in Uganda. In Uganda the pipeline will traverse ten (10) Districts, comprising Hoima, Kikuube, Kakumiro, Kyankwanzi, Mubende, Gomba, Sembabule, Lwengo, Rakai and Kyotera.
Job Summary: The Office Administrator is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of EACOP Uganda – Branch Office. S/He manages the reception, attends to the company guests; Company facilities and services (mail, stationery, consumables, housekeeping), as well as accomodation requirements of the visiting/ resident employees. The Jobholder reports directly to the General Services Administrator and works closely with all other departments.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material
- Ensure a safe environment for staff and visitors and maintain responsible operations of the Offices.
- Order and manage office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Arrange travel and accommodations for both incoming and resident employees.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
Also Read: Driver Job – Ministry of Health (MoH)
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in administration or any related field
- At least two years of experience in in a related Administration role
- Proven ability to multitask, work independently, and manage significant workload and competing demands
- Strong interpersonal skills are required
- Good organization skills and aptitude to work under stress
- Good HSE knowledge and awareness
How to Apply:
All interested applicants who meet the criteria as outlined above are encouraged to send applications via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of your email should be the position you are applying for.
Deadline: 14th February 2023 by 5:00 PM.