Job Title: Office Assistant
Organisation: John Snow, Inc. (JSI)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
John Snow, Inc. (JSI) is a leader in improving the health of individuals aged communities by providing high-quality technical and managerial assistance to public health programs worldwide. JSI has implemented projects in 104 countries, and currently operates from eight U.S. and 81 international offices for the past 30 years.
Job Summary: The Office Assistant is a full-time position based in Kampala. They will carry out a broad range of office support services to ensure a fully functioning office environment. They will report to the Human Resources and Administration Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for proper opening and closing of office premises and ensure all electrical appliances required to be closed are switched off when the office is closed;
- Ensure the overall cleanliness of the office and equipment;
- Responsible for photocopying and binding of documents/reports as required by staff; Meet and greet office visitors/guests and guide them to the related staff,
- Assist in making arrangements for meetings and official events;
- Provide tea/coffee/refreshments to the staff and guests;
- Assist in the minor maintenance/repair of office premises;
- Assist in filing and record keeping, such as stationery record and distribution of mail;
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- At least Ordinary level education,
- At least three years of work experience in a related field, and
- Ability to interact with people and understand basic English.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and Interested applicants Please submit a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 8th July 2022