Job Title: Operations Interface Coordinator
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- SIMOPS: prepare SIMOPS matrix and principles; anticipate SIMOPS impact on factory drilling
- Well sequence: anticipate in town well pads drilling sequence and prepare moving subsequently
- Work with Rig Contractor to optimize drilling operation, rig up/rig down BOP, Walking the rig between cellar, etc.
- Coordinate synergies (spare parts, personnel allocation) between the three identical rigs.
- Focal point with infield logistics and waste management contractor with regards to activity around the well pads in view of optimizing such activity
- Follow up with rig specialist the rigs construction, intake and mobilization.
- Verify rig design, manufacturing and operating compliance with Total, Total E&P rules, regulations and HSE requirements and regulations applicable in country of operations.
- Investigate positively for equipment brake down, failure, NPT and assist to minimize the repair and/or the NPT.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a BSc (or equivalent professional experience) or MSc / Petroleum degree; a minimum of 15 years of international experience in drilling & wells operations or development related operations
- A minimum of 15 years of international experience in drilling or development operations either from contractor or from company side.
- Three years minimum exposure to onshore development context.
- Leadership, English fluent and good interpersonal skills.
- Pragmatic approach and solution driven.
- Good knowledge of operations interfaces in development drilling
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below.
For More Information, or news about universities in Uganda. Kindly Click on Our WhatsApp group below. Thank You https://chat.whatsapp.com/DOA1rJLC81nINwPAFwmkul