The Petroleum Authority of Uganda (PAU) is a statutory body established under Section 9 of the Petroleum (Exploration, Development and Production) Act 2013, and in line with the National Oil and Gas Policy for Uganda which was approved in 2008. The PAU’s mandate is to monitor and regulate the exploration, development and production, together with the refining, gas conversion, transportation and storage of petroleum in Uganda. This includes ensuring that petroleum operations in Uganda are carried out in accordance with the relevant laws, regulations, guidelines, statutes and in line with international best practice for the petroleum industry.
The Petroleum Authority of Uganda invites applications from qualified Ugandans who fully meet the required job specifications and with the right personal attributes to occupy the following positions in the Authority’s established structure.
|1||Director Environment and Data Management|
|2||Manager Information and Communication Technology (ICT)|
|3||Manager Data Management|
|5||Manager Internal Audit|
|6||Manager Monitoring and Evaluation|
|7||Manager Technical Evaluation|
|9||Manager Operations and Surface Facilities|
|10||Manager Refinery, Gas Processing and Utilisation|
|11||Manager Pipelines and Storage|
|12||Manager Cost Monitoring|
|13||Manager Policy and Board Affairs|
|14||Manager Corporate Affairs & Public Relations|
|16||Head Procurement and Disposal Unit|
|17||Senior Geologist (Technical Evaluation)|
|19||Senior Subsurface Geoscientist|
|20||Senior Operations Engineer|
|21||Senior National Content Officer: Contracts|
|22||Senior Corporate Affairs Officer|
|23||Senior Legal Officer (Contracts, HSE)|
|24||Senior Databases Administrator|
|25||Geologist (Operations and Compliance)|
|26||Geophysicist (Operations and Compliance)|
|27||Petroleum Officer / Refining Engineer (2 Positions)|
|28||Petroleum Officer / Pipeline Engineer (2 Positions)|
|31||Procurement Officers (2 Positions)|
HOW TO APPLY:
PAU will ONLY consider online applications submitted through our website. Interested persons are invited to visit the PAU website: www.pau.go.ug and follow the link to “OPPORTUNITIES-CAREERS-VACANCIES” to view details and apply for the available opportunities.
All applications should reach the PAU’s website www.pau.go.ug by Friday 08th September 2017 at 11:59 pm.
- ONLY online applications will be
- Applicants are required to scan and attach CERTIFIED copies of the required academic documents only e.g. Degree, Transcript, Diploma, A’level and O’level certificates and PLE Results
- Academic documents for the successful candidates will be vetted and background checks conducted before they are considered for appointment into the
- The list of successful candidates will be published on the PAU
- Applicants whose names shall not appear on the list of successful candidates should consider themselves
- Only short listed and successful candidates will be
- All appointments shall be subject to a probationary period of not more than six months and subsequent confirmation in service will be based on satisfactory performance.
“PAU is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge any monies to any applicant during the recruitment process”
PETROLEUM AUTHORITY OF UGANDA
Job opportunities by The Campus Times on Scribd