Vacancy title: Power Plant Operators – Electrical and Mechanical
Type: FULL TIME
Category: Science & Engineering
Jobs at: Timex Bukinda Hydro Uganda Limited
Deadline of this Job: 17 February 2020
Duty Station: Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Timex Bukinda Hydro Uganda Limited, being a member of Vidullanka Group, believes in making a difference for the future of Uganda and the planet through sustainable development of renewable energy sources We are looking for dynamic, result oriented and motivated individuals to take up challenges to propel an organization forward. .
• The selected candidate will be responsible for daily operations, maintenance, and repair, including daily logs, preventive maintenance tasks and reporting requirements.
• Provide equipment inspection, maintenance tasks, troubleshooting and diagnoses of plant equipment and systems.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Candidate’s Profile –
• Should have the installation Permit Class Z for small hydro power plant operations issued by Electricity Regulatory Authority of Uganda. Should have a certificate in electrical or vectoring technical course from a recognized institution.
• Good verbal and written communications skills in English
• Ability to work with Microsoft Office Package and E-mail.
• Problem solving and decision making skills.
• Age between 20 to 35 years.
• NB. Applicants from Kagadi District and its surrounding are encouraged to apply.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: 5 years field experience
Work Hours: 8