The Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation – Uganda (Baylor- Uganda) headquartered at Mulago hospital, is a comprehensive HIV/AIDS care and treatment organization that supports the treatment and care of HIV infected and affected Children and Adults.
Baylor- Uganda has four operational areas; HIV/AIDS care, treatment and prevention services, maternal child health services, Health Professional training and Clinical Research. Baylor-Uganda is in receipt of PEPFAR grant through CDC and Ministry of health.
Job Summary: The incumbent will primarily monitor the implementation of systems, strategies for managing quality improvement initiatives impacting core clinical processes and critical patient care functions as per the in the attached regions in line with MoH policy for CQI and mission for Baylor Uganda CQI unit.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or Clinical officer’ with an MPH and registered with a relevant professional body with certificate in quality improvement
- Two or more years’ experience in managing HIV/AIDS care and treatment programs/projects with a reputable international NGO, and direct experience with government and donor representatives
- A minimum of three or more years’ experience in Quality Improvement approaches and training clinical service providers. Prior experience in the use of Collaborative approaches in QI would be an advantage
- The applicant must have written research abstracts and manuscripts and even presented in conferences or published
- Key personal competences in Team, networking and communication skills, Must be dynamic, Persuasive &convincing, self- motivated and able to demonstrate high initiative.
How to Apply for the job:
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience, please send your application to the address including a detailed CV demonstrating possession of the job requirements, current position, names and addresses of three referees, copies of professional/Academic documents, email address, and day time telephone contact. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
The Human Resource Manager,
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation – Uganda Block 5 Mulago Hospital, P.O. Box 72052, Clock Tower, Kampala, Uganda.
Email to: applications@baylor-Uganda.org
Deadline: 8th October 2014 by 4PM