Job Title: Quality Manager
Organisation: Mota-Engil Africa
Duty Station: Soroti, Uganda
Mota-Engil is a Portuguese group in the sectors of civil construction, public works, port operations, waste, water, and logistics. The Mota-Engil Group comprises 228 companies within three major business areas – Engineering and construction, Environment and Services and Transport concessions – operating in 21 countries through its branches and subsidiaries, including Mota-Engil Engenharia e Construção, S.A., Tertir, SUMA, INDAQUA Manvia, Vibeiras, Ascendi and Martifer.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cooperate with the Construction Management in the scope of the management of the Quality, namely, within the scope of the selection and control of materials/equipment, verification of the conformity of materials/equipment with the project, operational control of activities, ensuring compliance with the inspection and testing Plans.
- Verification of specifications and legal requirements applicable to construction.
- Identify, disclose and monitor, in the respective work or operational unit, the requirements applicable to the product (final product, as well as incorporating in the processes).
- Implementing of the Quality process in according of the Company procedures.
- Prepare documents that ensure the implementation of the quality management system in the work, considering the company’s system, specific legal requirements, or customer requirements.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum professional experience of 5 years in Quality Management / Control (preferably Civil Engineering).
- Specific training in Quality Management Systems/ ISO9001 (preferred).
- Previous experience in Oil and Gas Projects (Preferred)
- Problem Analysis and Resolution; Teamwork.
- Accuracy and reliability.
- Good computer skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP
- Availability to work on Multi Cultural environment and in different Geographic Areas.
- Good Knowledge of Uganda Laws and permitting system.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates should apply online at the link below