Job Title: Sales Executive
Security Group Uganda Limited is one of the leading and most innovative organization in the security industry.
Job Summary: The Sales Executive will primarily deliver new business growth in line with company objectives are met.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring projected sales target and margins in all sales
- Submitting customer focused sales proposals
- Ensuring submission of high quality sales reports are promptly done while maintaining accurate sales management process records including proposals and quotations.
- Projecting the best company image by displaying the highest professional standards when dealing with customers.
- Ensuring an effective pre-sale and post-sale customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring that equipment and paper sales are paid for within agreed credit terms.
- Ensuring sales contracts are signed within agreed times.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidates should hold a good University Degree in a Business related field with two years’ experience in a similar position in a private security firm or related industry
- Strategy formulation skills
- Core selling and sales management skills
- People Management Skills
- Excellent commercial skills
- Good IT skills
- Basic marketing skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Team /people management skills
How to Apply for the job:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their application letters attaching detailed C.V and photocopies of academic credentials to:
The HR & Administration Manager
Security Group (U) Ltd
P.O. Box 20097, Kampala – Uganda
NB: Please note that feedback will be given to only shortlisted candidates and any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Security Group (U) Limited is an equal opportunities employer, so all are encouraged to apply.