Job Title: Junior Sales Representatives
Nile Breweries Limited is a leading beverage company in Uganda and a subsidiary of SABMiller, the second largest brewing group in the world. We aim to provide for a variety of career paths and patterns of working, a good work-life balance and comprehensive employee benefits.
Job Summary: The incumbents will be responsible for achieving g sales targets, product availability, customer service, product promotion and market development of a given sales territory and provide regular reports.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Junior Sales Representatives must be holders of Degrees/ Diplomas in Commerce or Marketing
- Pat experience in a FMCG Environment will be advantageous.
- Possess a Valid Driver’s License
- At least two years’ experience in driving and accident free.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong PC skills and analytical insights
- Highly competent in terms of numeracy
- Must be presentable, good communicator, motivated, disciplined and ambitious.
- Willingness to work and travel anywhere within Uganda.
How to Apply for the job:
All interested candidates that should please send their updated CVs, which should include details of current email address, present position, current remuneration, Certificate/ testimonials and address of three (3) professional referees plus telephone contact to this E-mail: [email protected]
Human Resources Business Partner – Sales & Distribution,
Nile Breweries Ltd.,
P.O. Box 1345, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 23rd April, 2015