Job Title: Senior Quality Analyst (2 Job Vacancies)
Organization: National Medical Stores (NMS)
Duty Station: Entebbe, Uganda
Report to: Principal Quality Control Analyst
Deadline: 29th July 2019
National Medical Stores is an autonomous Corporation that was established by an Act of Parliament 1993. Our mandate is to procure, store and distribute medicines and other medical supplies to public health facilities in Uganda.
Job Summary: The Senior Quality Analyst will ensure timely and accurate quality control testing of samples and report results.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Senior Quality Analyst is in charge of QMS at the laboratory and will be required to interact with stakeholders and quality certification and accreditation bodies and prequalification agencies like NDA, World Health Organization and others.
- Manage the review, development and implementation of quality management measures at the laboratory ISO 17025, in the regulation of medicines and other health products at the laboratory.
- Ensure Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) in compliance to the international standards
- Support laboratory units in establishing quality procedures in their internal operations in line with acceptable best local, regional and internationally accepted practices for quality.
- To identify any risk (s) noted during the course of execution of your duties and formally report to your immediate supervisor
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned within the Department from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the National Medical Stores (NMS) Senior Quality Analyst job must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry or Microbiology
- Three years of working experience in a similar job.
- Proficiency in quality Control testing of medicines and medical supplies
- Good Knowledge of Good Laboratory and analytical practices
- Proficient in use of computer to analyze data
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their application letters with updated CVs, copies of the academic documents/ transcripts, documents supporting your work experience, names and contact details of three professional referees addressed and delivered to the Head of Human Resource and Support Services, National Medical Stores (NMS), Plot 4-12, Nsamizi Road, P.O Box 16, Entebbe, Uganda.