NFT Consult, a leading HR Consultancy firm, seeks to recruit for it valuable client, a Global Technology Consultant. NFT Human Resource Solutions are customer tailored per industry requirements and are geared towards increased cost savings, process improvement leading to improved efficiency and effectiveness yet simultaneously strengthening quality and control of resources.
Job Summary: The ERP and Collaboration Systems Analyst will support in the designing and implementation of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and collaboration systems by IT vendors.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the identification of user requirements for new ERP and collaboration systems.
- Offer administrative support in user acceptance testing in liaison with relevant business teams.
- Provide administrative support in go-live of new ERP and collaboration systems.
- Provide administrative support in user training on new ERP and collaboration systems.
- Assist in providing user support for deployed solutions
- Assist in supporting IT vendor in the deployment of off-the-shelve ERP and collaboration systems.
- Assist in distributing documented policies and procedures/user guide for newly deployed ERP and collaboration systems to end users.
- Assist in gathering and analysing end user feedback for post implementation review of deployed ERP and collaboration systems and ensure timely and effective resolution of issues.
- Assist in the evaluation of ERP and collaboration systems performance in order to ensure continuing relevance of enterprise solutions provided.
- Provide support in the deployment of patches and upgrades to ERP and collaboration systems.
- Provide support in the resolution of ERP-related problems escalated by Enterprise Applications Support team.
- Assist in recording and monitoring feedback from the Enterprise Applications Support team to ensure prompt improvement of the ERP and collaboration systems.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Prepare appropriate daily, weekly and monthly activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, ERP and Collaboration Systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager, ERP and Collaboration Systems.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a first degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- A year’s experience in a similar role.
How to Apply for the job:
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses. Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements. The applications/CVs should be prepared in English and submitted in either MS Word or PDF format will be considered.