Job Title: Marketing Manager
Future Options Consulting Ltd is and HR recruitment services company which would like to recruit on behalf of its valued Client in the Hotel Industry.
Job Summary: The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day planning & monitoring of marketing and sales activities. The marketing manager will be involved in strategic planning including product development. The marketing manager is required to actively promote the restaurants brand- a brand that is primarily built around the menu- and look at different ways to deliver the restaurants products and services. Day-to-day management responsibilities include implementing, monitoring, managing and supervising all marketing operations. The marketing and sales manager is also responsible for monitoring, controlling and evaluating quality of the product before and as it reaches the customer.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Product mix development:
- Brand management:
- Sales and Business Development:
- Marketing communication and management:
- Customer Care:
- Support the Head of Kitchen (HOK) and Café Bar Manager (CBM) to develop a product that will suit the target market including pricing strategies.
- Address issues of what product, whom to target and pricing.
- Know what the target wants and be able to consistently communicate this to the entire team and ensure that this product is delivered.
- Constantly gather information from past, present and future customers.
- Work closely with the CBM and GM ensure that the staff are adequately trained to manage the product and that the communication to the customer is consistent throughout the consumption process.
- Create a variety of ongoing activities including sales and promotional activities to increase revenues. Examples of these activities include daily specials, coupons, loyalty club to encourage repeat dining etc.
- Develop business opportunities such as group sales, off site catering, corporate events, delivery etc.
- Develop sales strategies for the company including setting financial goals and recommending whether a product should be dropped or added onto.
- Create advertising, public relations, promotions, and social media campaigns.
- Oversee social media communications to facilitate sales and increase brand awareness.
- Create and manage company customer data base.
- Steer the strategic planning for business growth by planning for product growth, pricing, promotions and distribution strategies.
- Develop, maintain and coordinate a marketing budget plan that aligns marketing activities for each offering with overall company strategic financial goals.
- Create and maintain a calendar of marketing activities.
- Communicate the marketing plans in a timely and accurate manner.
- Avail accurate budget reports to management on a timely basis.
- Manage events and all plans involved to execute the activities as required.
- Meet with customers to discuss requirements for special occasions / bookings and solicit feedback from them.
- Work closely with Café Bar Manager to ensure the highest standards of good customer service practice are implemented.
- Closely monitor standards of customer care (using both formal & informal means e.g., verbal feedback) so as to identify areas of both good and bad practice.
- Ensure that all staff are informed regarding areas of both good and bad practice and appropriate measures are taken in both instances.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The candidate should have two to three years professional experience in marketing
- Keen interest in restaurant / hospitality industry
- Excellent organization, problem solving and communication skills (written and verbal)
- High personal initiative.
- Decision-making ability.
- Good problem analysis and problem-solving
- Skills in Planning, implementation & monitoring.
- Good communication skills.
- Leadership skills
How to Apply for the job:
All candidates should send their Applications and CVs to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 26 Sept 2014