Vacancy title: Technical Officer.
Type: FULL TIME.
Category: Health Professionals
Jobs at: Kimaali Medical chambers
Deadline of this Job: 11th November 2019
Duty Station: Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Reports to : Chief Executive officer
Directly Supervisee: nursing officers, laboratory technologists
Department : Clinical
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To supervise, motivate all the technical staff at Kimaali Medical chambers, attend to patients and diagnose their conditions; respond to enquiries and queries relating to products and services and follow up all issues with relevant staff in order to provide appropriate feedback to clients in conformity with KMC policies and procedures..
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Supervise, motivate all the supervisees
2. Promote the image of Kimaali medical chambers (KMC) through adherence to KMC values when dealing with customers
3. Manage customer feedback/complaints by following up concerned staff to solve them for improvement of customer service levels.
4. Receive acknowledge and respond to customer inquiries promptly and follow up all inquiries.
5. Value addition to customer requests through articulation of drug information.
6. Prescribe drugs to patients as per their diagnosis and investigations done.
7. Diagnose, prescribe medicines to patients, and advise them on how to take their medication, provide them with relevant information.
8. Ensure tidiness of the entire chamber
9. Come up with SOPs for different sections and ensure compliancy
10. Conduct internal audits of different section in a periodical manner.
11. Maintain patient records on file and ensure periodic review of data to feed into MTC
12. Collect accurate customer data for updating in the database for effective communication to enhance business opportunity.
13. Carry out supervisory role during customer satisfaction surveys/market surveys, compile data, analyze and generate report for improvement of business transactions.
14. Generate monthly reports about the performance of all KMC sections and give the possible strategic recommendation.
15. Any other duties that may be assigned to you
MBChB or diploma in clinical medicine plus additional management qualification.
Competencies & Knowledge:
• Interpersonal skills
• Customer care skills
• Communication skills
• Analytical skills Customer centered
• Dependable Honest and integrity
• Ability to exhibit organizational values
• Work independently
• Team player
• Negotiation skills
• MS Office proficiency
• Supervisory skills.
Job application procedure
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org