College scholarship applications are now available for Open Distance Learning Postdoctoral Fellowships to study in South Africa. Fellowship is awarded for South Africans.
UNISA is a reputable, comprehensive, flexible and accessible open distance learning institution that is motivating a future generation. We offer internationally accredited qualifications and have world-class resources. Our vision “towards the African University shaping futures in the service of humanity” drives us to find answers to Africa’s educational and developmental problems.
- Applications Deadline: August 31, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Postdoctoral Fellowships are awarded to study:
- Professionally conduct and publish ODL-based research under the guidance of a mentor
- Support ODL research excellence
- Nationality: Postdoctoral Fellowships are awarded for South Africans.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in South Africa
Eligibility for the Postdoctoral Fellowships:
Eligible Countries: Postdoctoral Fellowships are awarded for South Africans.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A doctoral degree (awarded within the past five years)
- Publication of at least one peer-reviewed article or one conference paper
- Are strong in the main field of open distance eLearning (ODeL)
- Have a clear grounding in digital literacy
- Excel in the development of Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs), Open Educational Resources (OER) and online assessments
- Are strong in technology-assisted teaching and learning (to develop online courses)
- Are knowledgeable in ODL theory and practice or
- Have current research which can be channelled into the ODL field
How to Apply: Applicants for postdoctoral fellowships are required to submit their completed application form (obtainable from http://www.unisa.ac.za/%20Jobs%20& Scholarships together with a copy of their most recent CV, list of published outputs (including ISBN/ISSN numbers) and proof of qualification to: risps-at-unisa.ac.za.