Job Title: Enumerators (8 Data Collection Jobs)
Organisation: Northern Uganda Resilience Initiative (NURI)
Duty Station: Uganda
Daily Allowance: UGX 10,000/=
Northern Uganda Resilience Imitative (NURI) is a DANIDA-funded programme, is to be implemented in the districts of Moyo and Adjumani in the West Nile sub-region from 2019 to 2022. Activities on Climate Smart Agriculture (GSA) will be implemented by Resilience Agricultural Units (RAUs). The main activity under the intervention is to build resilience in communities in the face of a changing climate.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend NURI training sessions on the baseline study
- Participate in the pretest
- Conduct Household Interviews
- Clean data before submission
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a diploma in agriculture or development discipline
- Experience in data collection from rural communities
- Knowledge of the local language (a must)
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Prior knowledge in agricultural data collection will be an added advantage. Payment:
NB: Enumerators will be entitled to a daily professional fee of 100,000 Ugx
How to Apply:
All candidates who are interested must submit;
- Application-One page (word doc) clearly stating which position applied for, location in the subject area and indication of availability for the assignment,
- Curriculum Vitae.
- A recommendation Letter
Applicants should hand deliver their applications to the NURI RAU offices in Kitgum town.
Deadline: 9th August 2019 by 1:00Pm.