Job Title: Field Representatives (15 No Experience Jobs)
Organization: Marketing Arina (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Operations Manager
Marketing Arina (U) Ltd are experts in setting up, managing and analysing field marketing and acquisition campaigns. Our focus is always on delivering well-informed, happy and committed customers who support our clients business and causes over the long term. We’re incredibly proud to have been one of the Uganda’s preferred field marketing agencies since 2011. With a partnership to the world’s largest field marketing multinational established in 1986.
Job Summary: The Field Representatives will prospect, sell our products as per the given targets, represent the company correctly in the field and do proper record keeping.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Marketing Arina (U) ltd field representative job must hold at least an A’ Level Certificate. Candidates with a marketing background would be at an added advantage.
- Possess strong leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
- Extensive work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital.
- Show commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (preferred, but not required)
- Excellent communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
- Analyze current trends to set future sales goals
- Age: Between 21– 35 years
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should call the HR assistant on 0754775159 / 0787309461 Or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 11th November 2018