Vacancy title: 20 Front Desk Officers
Type: FULL TIME
Category: Admin & Office
Jobs at: AAR Healthcare
Deadline of this Job: 13 January 2020
Duty Station: Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
AAR Healthcare is currently one of the largest providers of outpatient healthcare services in East Africa, with a network of 38 Outpatient Centres and Emergency Rescue Unit in the region and serving over 800,000 clients annually from all major medical insurance providers as well as non-insurance clients across the social divide. AAR Healthcare’s success has largely been driven by our people and their commitment to always offer high quality and affordable healthcare – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence and applying innovative technologies.
AAR Healthcare is seeking for highly motivated professionals with an excellent performance record to join our Uganda team..
• Degree in Business related field and at least one year’s experience in the same job.
• Excellent Customer service skills
• Strong communication and Interpersonal skills.
• ICT competency.
• Responsiveness and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to quickly gain an understanding of the office business activities, overall objectives and understanding of the company operations.
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team-oriented and multi-cultural environment.
• Effective proven skills in organizing, prioritizing, scheduling, planning, and coordinating work and other activities internally and externally.
• High degree of judgment and tact in handling the most sensitive, diverse and confidential material.
Job Skills: Not Specified
AAR Healthcare Uganda will offer the successful candidates a highly competitive performance based remuneration plan.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Qualified candidates should send us comprehensive applications and up-to-date CVs, copies of certificates including daytime telephone numbers by email to email@example.com clearly indicating the post title in the subject line so as to reach us by 13th January 2020.
Your application should include three referees, none of whom should be your relative and all of whom should have supervised you, taught you or known you through work. The referees’ information should include day time telephone numbers and email addresses.