Job Title: Stores Assistant (3 Career Jobs)
The Education Service Commission is established by article 167 91) of the 1995 Constitution of the Republic of Uganda and article 168 (1) sets out its functions, authority and autonomy in implementing its mandate. The vision of Education Service Commission is to see “quality education delivered by efficient and effective education service personnel.”
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will be responsible for managing all stores reception.
- Records all stores received.
- Issues out stores to users.
- Balances and reconciles records of stores.
- Oversees the loading and off-loading of stores
- Checks stock.
- Performs any other duty assigned by the relevant authority.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Stores Assistants should preferably hold Certificates in Stores Management.
- Past exposure and experience in stores management work is an added advantage.
Age: Below 50 Years
How to Apply for the jobs:
All candidates are encouraged to send their applications in triplicate on the Education Service Commission (ESC) Form 3 (1998), to the Secretary, Education Service Commission, P.O. Box 7196, Kampala, Uganda. The ESC Form 3 (1998) is obtainable from Education Service Commission, 1st Floor Farmers House, Parliament Avenue, Kampala or Ministry of Education and Sports Kampala or District Service Commission Offices.
The applications should bear the title of the post as well as the reference number specified against the vacancy
All applicants should attach photocopies of their academic certificates and transcripts plus recent passport size photographs and any other relevant documents to each copy of the application forms. Serving Officers must route their applications through their Head of School, who should be advised on the closing date to ensure submission within the deadline.
Deadline: 27th October, 2014