DHL, the largest international Courier company and is in over 220 countries. DHL is the world’ leading postal and logistics Group with three functional Divisions i.e. DHL Express, DHL Global forwarding, Freight and DHL Supply Chain.
Job Summary: The DHL Field Sales Executive will be responsible for revenue generation from a geographically assigned sales territory (or business portfolio) by servicing and retaining existing customers and targeting at new business opportunities. The job holders will also contribute to projects and assignments that have some impact on the department.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of customers and potential customers via personal sales visits, using face-to-face contact to provide a personal service.’
- Develop an Annual customer call cycle
- In charge of conversion of qualified leads into customers and develop and penetrate existing accounts.
- Act as the customers’ main point of contact.
- Manage a portfolio of customers and potential customers via personal sales visits, using face to face contact to provide a personal service’.
- Act as the customers’ main point of contact by liaising closely with the relevant departments within DHL to ensure that their queries, problems or issues are dealt with appropriately.
- Make decisions during negotiation with customers related to volume and discount levels as well as additional services offered.
- Propose discount agreements to the Sales Manager for approval.
- Work under general supervision with regular review following established procedures.
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level personnel in Associate roles
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The candidates for the aforementioned DHL Field Sales Executive Jobs should hold Bachelor’s Degrees /Tertiary Education or related work experience in related discipline
- 0-2 years of experience in related field.
- Computer literacy skills
- Entry level professional contributor.
- Understands fundamental concepts and theories.
- Some Limited knowledge of industry practices.
How to Apply for the job:
All interested candidates are encouraged to send their updated CVs and motivation letters to:
DHL International (U) Ltd.
18 Clement Hill Road, P. O. BOX 1623 Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 21st November, 2014
NB: If you do not hear from us by 28th November, 2014, please consider your application unsuccessful.