Vacancy title: Director of Finance and Administration
Jobs at: Chemonic International
Deadline of this Job:December 1, 2018
Duty Station:Kampala, Uganda
Date Posted: 23rd November 2018 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full-Time
Chemonic International, a leading international development organization based in Washington, D.C., seeks a Director of Finance and Administration for the anticipated feed the Future Uganda Inclusive Agricultural Markets Activity funded by the U.S. Agency for international Development (USAID). The Activity will facilitate sustainable market improvements that create opportunities for market actor empowerment We are seeking individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
Post: Director of Finance and Administration
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or related ﬁeld, or a “Certiﬁed Public Accountant or Chartered Accountant qualiﬁcation
- Minimum 9 years of experience managing ﬁnance, procurement, contracts, logistics, and human resource related matters for international development activities of similar dollar value.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing donor-funded procurement, subcontracts, and grants.
- Working knowledge of and experience with USAID-funded program management, policies, regulations, and procedures
- Fluency in English required
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and Integrity
Job application procedure
Apply online athttps://chemonicsesaf.formstack.com/forms/ugandaiam2018 by December 1,2018. Applications will be reviewed on a roiling basis. Finalists will be contacted