Vacancy title: Education Coordinator
Type: FULL TIME.
Category: Education & Training
Jobs at: Abaana Ministries,
Deadline of this Job: 16th December 2019
Duty Station:Within Uganda, Kampala, East Africa
Abaana Ministries, a Christian NGO supporting vulnerable children.
Education Coordinator Leading activities to promote the development of Abaana-supported primary schools to provide quality, holistic education, ensuring Christian discipleship activities are carried out, and providing a sponsorship function where required
Duty station: Office based in Kira, Wakiso, though with short-term travel upcountry
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Minimum Degree in education
• Minimum Diploma (preferably post-grad) in project planning and management
• Minimum Computing certificate – must be proficient in email, internet,Word, Excel
• At least 3 years’ work in the education sector, ideally in a Christian NGO
• At least 2 years’ work in a school setting
• At least 2 years driving (manual and automatic) with a clean driving permit
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
To apply, send an updated CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 pm on Monday 16th December. An application förítidh further instruction shall then be sent to those who are eligible.